Peterson Cedar Bluebird House
The The Peterson Cedar Bluebird House is a beautifully crafted birdhouse made from weather resistant cedar and built with stainless steel and dichromate plated screws and washers. It has a 1.5 x 2 inch oval entrance hole and can accommodate the larger Western and Mountain Bluebirds. The front of the house opens for monitoring and clean out. Providing a nest box in your backyard will bring you seasons of enjoyment as you watch these beautiful birds raise their young. This premium quality birdhouse is hand sanded and coated with a wood protector, which accents the wood grain and the natural warmth of cedar.
- Made from Western Red Cedar
- 1.5" x 2" oval entrance hole
- Predrilled hole for post or tree mounting
- Dimensions: 6.25" x 11.5" x 19.25"
- Weight: 3.5 lb
- Hand crafted in Michigan, USA