Western & Mountain Bluebird House
The Western/Mountain Bluebird House is a beautifully crafted birdhouse made from weather resistant cedar and built with stainless steel and dichromate plated screws and washers. It has 1-9/16 inch entrance hole to accommodate larger birds. The top opens for easy nest monitoring and the left side door opens for seasonal cleaning. Providing a nest box in your backyard will bring you seasons of enjoyment as you watch these beautiful birds raise their young. This premium quality birdhouse is hand sanded and coated with a wood protector, which accents the wood grain and the natural warmth of cedar.
- Designed for Western and Mountain Bluebirds
- Made from Western Red Cedar
- 1 9/16" entrance hole
- Predrilled hole for post or tree mounting
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 9.5" x 17"
- Weight: 5 lb
- Hand crafted in Michigan, USA