Solar Bird Repeller Motion Deterrent
The Solar Bird Repeller is a solar powered bird deterrent that uses motion to prevent large birds from landing. A solar panel powers a 5-foot telescoping “arm” mounted above the unit that spins continuously. Birds will be frightened by the movement and will avoid the area.
Solar Bird Repeller has two 2.5 foot long arms mounted on top of the unit that spin continuously providing a total of 5 feet of coverage. The spinning and sweeping movement scares birds away from the treated area. Solar Bird Repeller is ideal for preventing birds from landing on signs, boats, streetlights, air conditioner units, docks, swim platforms, roofs, chimney caps, skylights, and more. Solar Bird Repeller is sold as a complete unit and includes two AA rechargeable batteries that store enough power to keep the unit spinning throughout the night. In addition, the unit is lightweight, easy to mount, and can be mounted to flat or angled surfaces.
- Solar Powered with rechargeable batteries
- Lightweight / easy to mount
- Portable unit with on/off switch
- Can be mounted on flat or angled surfaces
- Rotates at 30 RPM's
- Sweeps birds continually - covers up to 5' in diameter
- Comes with 2-AA rechargeable batteries for extended operation during dark periods