Dorothy's Cardinal Bird Feeder
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Dorothy’s Cardinal Feeder is sure to attract bright red cardinals to the backyard. The 15 in. adjustable dome cover protects food from the elements and can be moved up or down the 16 in. hanging rod to control the size of the birds accessing the feeder. Birds feed from a 13 inch platform tray below that features drainage holes to keep food fresh. This is the perfect feeder to bring ground feeding birds up to eye level for easy bird watching. The clear, UV stabilized polycarbonate construction means an open view of feeding birds. Backed by Droll Yankees Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage. Proudly made in the U.S.A. Capacity: 1 lb. of seed, cracked corn, or mealworms. Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 19 in.
- Preferred by bluebirds, cardinals, juncos, and ground feeding birds
- 15 in. diameter height-adjustable dome protects the seed from weather and keeps out unwanted large birds
- 13 in. diameter clear view platform can hold up to one pound of seed, fruit, suet or Mealworms
- It can be hung but it also has a threaded base that allows the feeder to be mounted on a pole
- Attractive, 16 in. brass rod is highly durable
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate is reliably durable
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
- Made in the U.S.A.