Coppertop Hanging Chickadee Birdhouse
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Coppertop Hanging Chickadee Birdhouse is constructed of re-forested, kiln dried, inland red cedar and assembled with screws, not nails. It has a 1.125 inch entrance hole and the side panel opens for quick and easy cleaning. It has a laser etched chickadee design on the front and has a sturdy cable for hanging.
- Made from long lasting, weather resistant red cedar & copper
- Features 1 1/8" entrance hole
- Ventilated for proper air flow
- Side panel opens for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 6.75" x 11"
- Weight: 3.15 lb
- Handcrafted in the USA