Bluebird Cedar Birdhouse w/Viewing Window
Bluebird Box Birdhouse with viewing window is made of insect and rot resistant premium cedar and stainless steel screws. In addition to featuring extra air vents, clean-out doors, elevated mesh floor, predator guard, fledgling skerfs, and a 1 inch entry hole, this house has a stay-clear crack resistant acrylic viewing window. This bluebird house can be pole or flush mounted, and includes a water-based protective stain and a manufacturer 5 year warranty!
- Made with insect- and rot-resistant premium cedar
- Air vents allow for maximum air ventilation through wall and floor openings
- Clean-out doors provides easy access for cleaning and bird viewing
- Elevated mesh floor aids in management of blowfly; Durable rust-free galvanized wire mesh
- Stay-clear, crack resistant viewing window allows for viewing while protecting the young
- 2 predator guards included: 1 1/2" for Eastern and 1 9/16" for Western bluebirds
- Fledgling skerfs provide extra grip for fledglings to climb out.
- Rust-free hardware; stainless steel screws
- Pole or flush mount
- Water-based protective stain
- Exclusive 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 12”H x 7 1/2”W x 8 1/8”D Weight: 3 lbs 1 oz
Attracts: Bluebirds, Tree Swallows, Chickadees, Nuthatches, Titmice