Purple Martin House Telescoping Pole 15 Foot
Purple martins, with their monogamous lifestyle and interesting behaviors, are extremely entertaining birds but can often be difficult to attract. Give yourself the best chance of housing these wonderful birds with the help of this 15-foot Martin house pole. This extremely strong, three-section galvanized steel pole telescopes to 15 feet when fully extended and locks with a convenient, easy-to-use key fastening system. For maximum stability, it's recommended that you plant this pole deep in the ground or concrete; a plastic ground sleeve is included to make this process easier. Once it is firmly seated, this pole is sturdy enough to hold the heaviest of martin houses in even the heaviest winds.
- Telescoping pole for raising and lowering Purple Martin houses
- Keylock system allows each pole section to be locked into place for added stability
- Durable, long-lasting galvanized steel construction
- Total height of 15' - Ideal for Purple Martin houses
- Includes 4 pole sections, ground sleeve and hardware